About Me

SIMPLY...plainly: without embellishment. Just so you'll have no expectations, that's why I named my blog "Simply Sherrie". I don't do much on the computer, I'm not very creative, and our daily routine with just Reg, Suki (our cat) and myself is not very exciting. So here we go, the important thing is that my life as a blogger is about to begin......

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Shanel

Twenty Seven years ago Shanel #5 was born into the Pendleton family. We were all so excited, especially Shenise, every girl needs a sister right? And her big brothers were so proud of their new baby sister. She had the most beautiful hands with long fingers and still does. She was the such a good baby and our family finally felt complete. She was then, and still is such a blessing to our family.

Shanel is a wonderful daughter, a concerned sister, a loving wife, and is the best Mom and "best buddy" to Lucy. She is an organizer, is so creative, and can do just about anything she sets out to do. She puts so much loving time and effort into her church calling and is also a blessing to the Young Women in her ward.

Besides that she makes us laugh alot!

WE LOVE YOU SHANELLA AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Shanel! You are truly all those things your mom said about you and I've seen most of them first-hand. You are so creative and come up with the cutest ideas, plus you are a wonderful cook and should be giving lessons (to our family)! I especially agree with the laughing part, there is always a good laugh to be had when you're around! Hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful year!

Shenise said...

Sister...where are you to be reached on your birthday?! Probably making a blanket or something. I hope you're leaving some time to party!

Mom is right, I was so excited when I finally got a baby sister. You know it was my many prayers or a sister that prompted mom and dad to have another! :) Actually, I'm sure something else prompted that.

So here is a Birthday shout to you my little sister on her very special day.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Happy Birthday Shanel! Seems like yesterday that we were kicking you out of Shenise's room so we could make up dances to WHAM and listen to Borderline.
That was my stroll down memory lane.
Hope you have a GREAT birthday! Eat some yummy cake for me...or maybe I'll make in now that I have a reason to celebrate.

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy birthday Shanel.
How time flies. I still think of her as a little girl.... but then I still can't believe that my baby David is 32.

I enjoyed watching your slide show. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. I love seeing your beautiful home....I am crazy about your lovely big dinning room table. I wish that I had room for one like that in my home.

Your family is beautiful...of course they always have been. No wonder that you have such darling grandchildren.

Happy New Year
(((hugs4u))) Lura

Shanel said...

Thanks, Mom. I am so sad that I didn't check blogs until now. My Birthday was so much fun...thanks for hanging out with me and for all of the fun gifts! I am so glad you are here with me. My life wouldn't be the same if I didn't have you in St. George with me. And put put the record straight...I laugh at you more than you laugh at me!!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Dear Sherrie,
I passed an award on to you that Marie gave to me. Come on by and pick it up.