About Me

SIMPLY...plainly: without embellishment. Just so you'll have no expectations, that's why I named my blog "Simply Sherrie". I don't do much on the computer, I'm not very creative, and our daily routine with just Reg, Suki (our cat) and myself is not very exciting. So here we go, the important thing is that my life as a blogger is about to begin......

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Proud to announce the arrival of...

After taking a LONG break from blogging I've decided to try again............

6 comments:

Grammy Staffy said...

Precious baby...precious pictures! I love the slide show. What a beautiful family. Congrats on the new arrival. She is so sweet.

By the way...you look way to young and cute to be a grandmother...lucky you.

I am glad that you are back in blog world. I have missed you.

Kristin said...

Mom...this is J...I like the slide show feature..nice

Heather said...

Found you from Lura's blog! Beautiful baby, tell then Congrats for me!

Anonymous said...

I think we have Wendy to thank for your return to the blogging world, it just took a new grandbaby!! She is a beauty, she will fit in perfectly with all the other beauties! Welcome Back! No pressure...we'll just wait to hear from you again when Shanel has her baby!!

Kris said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. I look forward to more and more from you. Now that I have been to your home the pictures will mean more to me.

Fun to see the pictures of the babe.
Thank you for sharing your beautiful home with Craig and me. We loved our visit so very much. You and Reg are wonderful hosts.

Karen said...

It looks like youadd to your blog as often as I do to mine. It was wonderful to read about your family and see pictures of you and Reg. It doesn't seem so long ago that we were all here in Norco raising all our beautiful children and now they are all having our beautiful grandbabies. I enjoyed my visit to your blog!