About Me

SIMPLY...plainly: without embellishment. Just so you'll have no expectations, that's why I named my blog "Simply Sherrie". I don't do much on the computer, I'm not very creative, and our daily routine with just Reg, Suki (our cat) and myself is not very exciting. So here we go, the important thing is that my life as a blogger is about to begin......

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy 30th Birthday Eric

Today is Eric's 30th Birthday and I want to say he is a GREAT son-in-law, husband to Shanel, father, priesthood holder, tile layer, handyman, soccer player, personal fixer upper for Grandma, and is just an all around GOOD GUY! He's patient, has a dry and witty sense of humor, he is always willing to help (especially his mother-in-law) and has been a great addition to our family. Can I also say I have never seen Eric lose his temper! Have a wonderful birthday Eric and here's to a fabulous year. May you realize all the true desires of your heart .
November 14th...Happy B-DayEaster



Hawaii




On the beach

WHAT A GUY!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love Eric too. Jim said to me just today, "I need to call Eric so I can get pumped up again about CMKX." Happy Birthday Eric, we hope you had a great day or HAVE a great day (whichever it is) and a very happy and prosperous year. So this is my question, it says that today is Eric's birthday (November 13th) but then it says his birthday is November 14th...which is it?

Shanel said...

what a great guy! Love the beach pics.Funny guy with stunning looks. I don't know if he has a "dry" sense of humor but he is hillarious!!!

Eric

Shanel said...

Mom...you are so amazing. I am so proud of your posting skills. That was Eric on the last comment, if you couldn't tell. I agree with all those wonderful things you said about Eric, we love him, but are you saying he is patient with me? JK

Shenise said...

Happy Birthday Eric! You are pretty funny!

wendy said...

Nice picture of Eric showing off his pecs.

Happy Birthday Eric! I tried to fix him fried chicken and banana cream pie but he was in a hurry and settled for a string cheese and an orange crush for the road. YUM YUM!

Jen and Lance said...

If I can still have the body you do Eric at your age I'll be happy. Lance