About Me

SIMPLY...plainly: without embellishment. Just so you'll have no expectations, that's why I named my blog "Simply Sherrie". I don't do much on the computer, I'm not very creative, and our daily routine with just Reg, Suki (our cat) and myself is not very exciting. So here we go, the important thing is that my life as a blogger is about to begin......

Monday, November 24, 2008

We are a blessed people. . . .


Even though we won't all be at the same Thanksgivng table together, you're always with us in our hearts. We're off to Arizonia and we are so excited to spend time with Shenise and her family. See you in a week!

6 comments:

Shanel said...

Although we will not be at the same table...I will be wishing we were! Have fun and kiss Lane for me.

Kristin said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a great time in Arizona! We'll see you in a week!

Love,
Kristin, Jason, Britt, Cade, and Jack

Grammy Staffy said...

I hope that you had a wonderful trip and visit with family.

Happy Thanksgiving

Jen and Lance said...

Hope you guys had a great time in Arizona!

Kris said...

Hi Sherrie! We are back from Arizona are you?
I read all of your posts that I missed while I was gone. Thank you for them.
I feel so sad about Holly too.
Happy birthday to Reggie. Whew...he is getting old! Whoops, so are we!

Grammy Staffy said...

Hello again Dear Sherrie,
We will be driving though St. George tomorrow. You may not be home from Ariz. by then...but...if you are send me your phone number on my email and maybe we could get together. I will check my email before I leave Erin's tomorrow morning.

We are staying in Virgin River tomorrow night. It would be fun to have you, Reg, Nancy and Jim join us for prime rib dinner. Let me know.

I know that you had a great thanksgiving with Shenise and family. We did too with our Utah family. It surely is hard to go home tomorrow.