About Me

SIMPLY...plainly: without embellishment. Just so you'll have no expectations, that's why I named my blog "Simply Sherrie". I don't do much on the computer, I'm not very creative, and our daily routine with just Reg, Suki (our cat) and myself is not very exciting. So here we go, the important thing is that my life as a blogger is about to begin......

Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy 58th Birthday Mom!
We love you so much and hope your day is perfect!
Here's to many many more.
Love,
Your Children and Grandchildren

9 comments:

Shenise said...

Happy Birthday Mama! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my BFF!! Hope you have a wonderful day and 58 more years!!

Sherrie said...

Thank you soooo much, I am very blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends. You make every day wonderful!

Shenise said...

What a great example you are to all of us! Happy birthday!

Shenise said...

P.S. That was John writing the last comment.

Jen and Lance said...

Happy B-Day Mom and hope you had a great day! Check your email when you have a chance. Love Lance

Unknown said...

Mom/Grandma - Happy Birthday! We all love you very much and we are very grateful to have you as our Mom/Grandma. Happy 38th B-day!

Love,
The Hamburger Hill Gang

Jen and Lance said...

Happy happy happy birthday! Wish we could've been there to celebrate and eat cake with you!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Sherrie,
Happy Belated Birthday!
Thanks for being such a wonderful friend and mom to all of us Littles (Ellsworth's) as well. We love you!